One of our most popular posts every year around this time is this 2014 post on DORM ROOM DECORATING we ran in partnership with the website LEIGHDEUXDORM.COM . If you aren’t familiar with the upscale dorm furnishings online store, started by two Charlotte women named Leigh (see what they did there?) now is the time to check it out.
Not only is it the actual time to shop for dorm room decorating for your college bound child (sorry moms). Right now scoop has an amazing giveaway with LeighDeux, where one lucky contestant will receive a dorm room decor package worth over $700.
Don’t know LeighDeuxDorm? This is another case where the photos below really can do all the talking. A few additional things to know:
- It’s pronounced Lee-Do
- Soft goods are designed and manufactured into Carolinas.
- Furniture and accessories are made in the USA, primarily in the southeast.
- They have an awesome campus rep program to which your girl should apply.
- They are funding an educational scholarship for women with a percentage from every sale.
- You don’t actually HAVE to be decorating a dorm to enter or win or use the prize items
Here are some room scenes from the LeighDeuxDorm website. The choices are somewhat limited for your college bound guy, although the Sahara Collection is good. But seriously, we both know he is going to deck his bed out in piles of dirty and clean laundry anyway.